Invitation to Nordic ERSA Social Gathering at ERSA Congress 2023
The Board of Nordic ERSA is thrilled to announce a special social gathering during the ERSA Congress 2023 in Alicante. This event is a golden opportunity for all our members to connect, collaborate, and celebrate.
- Complimentary Beverage: Each ERSA Nordic member will receive a drink on us!
- Networking Opportunity: Engage with peers and establish valuable connections in a relaxed setting.
- Strengthen Our Community: Let’s come together to fortify our research network
and get to know one another better.
Nordic ERSA Mission Statement
The main objective of the Nordic Section of ERSA is to promote regional science in the Nordic countries through enhancing collaboration and networking activities among its members. This includes organizing meetings, workshops, seminars, and conferences. Nordic ERSA is a legal entity according to Swedish law.
Members of the Nordic Section of ERSA are academics, policy professionals, and researchers interested in regional science, spatial economics, urban economics, human and economic geography, spatial planning, sociology and general regional as well as local development and policies.
Mission and Objectives
- Enhancing regional science across the Nordic countries: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden
- Organizing annual meetings for the members
- Organizing network activities: workshops, conferences
- Stimulating regional science activities and collaboration
- Informing on developments in regional science and related fields
Join Nordic ERSA now!
To read about the benefits of being a member of Nordic ERSA and how to become a member, click below
Meet Our Managing Board
Our managing board is from across the Nordics